Thursday, February 26, 2009

36 Random Questions answered

Name: Anna 
Birthday: June 19
Sign: Gemini
Hometown: New York, but I was born and grew up in Åhus, Sweden
Hair color: It varies. Naturally auburn, but currently I'm blond(ish)
Eyes: Greenish-brown
Shoe size: 8 1/2
Height: 5' 8"
Divorced parents: Yup 
First thought when I wake up in the morning: Press the snooze button
Piercings: Ears only
Tattoos: A small one on my lower back
Dream job: Haven't decided yet. I'm currently in advertising, but I don't think I'll do this for the rest of my life.
Favorite day of the week: Friday...Isn't that everyone's fave??
Favorite season: Summer, of course
Favorite ice cream flavor: Vanilla chocolate chip and Red Mango frozen yoghurt
Favorite food: To many to list. Sushi ranks pretty high though.
Favorite candies: Swedish candy
Childhood dream job: Veterinarian (I still love animals)
Sport: Horseback riding. 
Favorite song: I have so many and the list keeps on growing. To name a few:
Kom hem till mig–Lars Winneräck
Hallelujah–Jeff Buckley
Under my skin–Rachel Yamagata
You're beautiful–James Blunt
Everything'll be alright–Joshua Radin
Kräm–Kent

I could continue this list all day long...

When did you last...
Laugh: Last night
Cry: A few days ago (I cry really easily. The Pedigee adoption commercials make me burst into tears. I'll take Oliver home with me!)
Saw a movie: This past weekend (TV). In the movies, can't remember. Long time ago.
Sang a song: Ehhh...must have been a really long time ago, since I can't even recall. I'm completely tone deaf so I try to spare people from my singing.
Current view outside my window: Uptown view of mid-town New York. Empire State building and Chrystler building.
Currently listening to music: Yes. Miss Li
Shoes today: Yellow patent leather (suits my personality)
Outfit today: Dark skinny jeans. White tank top. Gray cardigan.

Have you in the last month...
Drunk alcohol: Yes
Smoked: No (I have actually never smoked a cigarette in my life, but I do smoke a cigar once in a while)
Baked: I made banana bread on Sunday.
Exercised: Not really. I take long walks during my lunch hour and hikes during the weekends. Does that count?
Gone tanning: Yeah. 
Kissed someone: Yeah. Tihi.
Been on the phone for more than an hour: No. I don't really like talking on the phone. I get that from my dad.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails