Friday, May 24, 2013

Al Rojo Vivo




On my way home for an early start to Memorial Day weekend. Grey and rainy, but it's totally fine with me. Spending the first summer weekend chilling at home, with some fun stuff planned for Rich's 40th birthday tomorrow. All low-key and just perfect for us. No surprise parties here—Rich absolutely hate stuff like that, so a nice spa day and dinner down by the water is just our speed.

Got an early start to the Memorial Day sales and treated myself to some goodies. It stinks when no normal clothes fit, so all my money are spent on accessories at this time.

Found this perforated M.A.C. Bag from Rebecca Minkoff on sale for $188.00 in the most amazing persimmon. Can't wait to wear it this summer!

And to spice up my living room, I scored these Paulina Reyes Mexican silk pillow cases and a reddish pink blanket at West Elm's clearance sale. And they have an extra 15% off this weekend. Muy caliente!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails