Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!


In the last four weeks my life has turned from somewhat manageable to total chaos. To keep my sanity, I have had to put it on the back burner while adjusting to a family of four.

Spending Thanksgiving at home with just my baby boy and my parents. Rich and Cami joined the huge family extravaganza, but I happily bowed out and will be chilling on the couch with Brody.Mom will be making me my own private Thanksgiving dinner. Yummy!

I have so many things to be grateful and thankful for this year. A healthy little baby boy, the most lovable little girl and a wonderful husband. Not to mention everything else that has taken place this year. I even had a most wonderful surprise the other day when someone did something quite unexpected and decent. No details necessary, but it completely restored my faith in humanity. I quote Anne Frank, "In spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart."


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails