Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Happy Anniversary My Love


These are the days, the time is now

There is no past, there's only future

There's only here, there's only now

Our ninth wedding anniversary today. I can't believe how fast these years have past by!

Got a note from Rich this morning with this poem. So sweet.

You’ve always been the one I counted on,
Through joy and sorrow, laughter, and some tears;
You keep me grounded; you’re my steady rock;
You’re there for me through days and months and years.

Your sweet devotion never, ever fails,
No matter what I say or what I do.
Sometimes I wonder what I ever did
To deserve someone as wonderful as you.

I love you with a love I can’t control;
I always want to be right by your side.
I want to touch you, kiss you and much more;
My passion for you cannot be denied.

Together we are satisfied and blessed;
Our marriage is the very, very best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails