Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Welcome back to work, friends!




I promise I'll have photos from the weekend posted a little later, but in the meantime, here's some quick snaps for some more summer time inspiration from Madewell. Taking off on my Eurpoean holiday in another ten days, so I'm running around picking up all my last minute essentials right now. Today's loot--a super cute soft straw fedora (we'll see if that EVER gets worn) and a pair of Madewell's white denim cut-off shorts. Beach and hair salon on Saturday, and then Veuve Cliquot Polo Classic on Sunday. This will be the last big hurrah before we are off on our first family vacation.

Hoping on the train in a few minutes. G&Ts and steaks on the grill tonight--a little precurser to vaca!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails