Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Infectious Optimism


I love days like this.

1. Spring is unofficially here (a crazy 73F and sunny in New York City today)
2. I got a 5 second glimpse of cutie pie Miranda Kerr leaving the building across the street from my office. (I was secretly hoping her hottie hubby Orlando Bloom would be with her, but no such luck) [pic proof above =)]
3. I found the necklace I have spent months looking for at Ann Taylor. It's sold out every where, but I managed to find one last one on 5th avenue. And it was 40% off!
4. Met a new girl at work who just happen to be not only from Sweden, but actually from Scania! My neck of the woods! Plus, her boyfriend is from my little village back home. With just 9,000 inhabitants, what are the chances of that!
5. And to top it all off, I had an amazing client meeting that felt like a giant group hug.

How does it get any better than that!

Another 15 minutes on the train, and then I'll be home with my two favorite people. I'm thinking dinner, a glass of wine and a nice juicy British mystery on PBS. Yep, that's right people, we are the mystery nerds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails