Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Holiday Road!















Happy almost Independence Day! Holiday fun has officially begun and I'm finally relaxing with a glass of Chardonnay and Lucky magazine while tonight's steaks are marinating in the fridge.

We had initially planned on heading down to Kismet, Fire Island, tomorrow for a day on the beach with all the Arthurs, but since the day is going to be iffy, I think we'll just hang by the pool instead. Maybe if we feel ambitious we'll head down to Oyster Bay for the fire works. Of course, I am a fair weather girl, so if any rain moves in, I'll be snuggled up inside instead.

I know it's a little far in between my updates and I hope to get a little better. To start it off, here are a few photos from last weekend. Gosh, Sunday was just amazing—hot and sunny. Just the way I love it. Now in hindsight, I wish we had brought the boards with us since the surf was just perfect. Maybe next time!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails