Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Back in the New York Groove Again



I can't believe I'm back at work again—I have already start planning the next vacation in my head! Maybe a long weekend at Mohonk Mountain Resort upstate, or maybe the Maidstone Inn in East Hampton this fall? The Hamptons is so much more relaxed in the fall when there is less traffic and less people.

Getting out east took over two and a half hours on Saturday. Every time we head out, I forget how congested it gets once you hit 27. Snail pace. Way too long to sit in a car with a two year old, and so frustrating when you are antsy to get somewhere! There is something to be said for staying in Southampton or Hampton Bays. So much easier [and faster] to get to.

But I shouldn't complain, it was well worth it. It was so relaxing that we didn't even left the resort once! Between the beach, sipping wine on the patio, and of course whipping up stuff to eat, we had enough to keep us busy for these past few days.

Just starting to go through the 600 photos we took, I am sometimes a little overzealous with the camera...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails