Monday, October 29, 2012

It's Actually Getting a Little Scary


Everyone from back home has been frantically emailing me to see how we are doing, so here is the latest.

We have so far lost power five or six times, but it's come back every time. I'm guessing it's going to be lights out permanently sometime during the night, but so far so good. We have stocked upon food and water and we have plenty of candles and flashlights, but hopefully we don't need to use them. I can hear tree limbs snapping outside and here and there I can even hear some scry thumps. I'm guessing a few trees have been toppling over.

We are all cuddled up with candles, blankets and a little bit of wine, and with a little bit of luck, we'll be just fine!

It's gonna be a bumpy night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails