Monday, September 13, 2010

It's Such a Perfect Day...

...I'm so glad I spent it with you.

We finally got Campbell christened this weekend. A beautiful private ceremony at the Swedish church in Manhattan, and then tons of wine and food at 8th Street Wine Cellar. (If you guys haven't been there, you have to check it out. It's amazing.) Had invited just some of the closest family to make sure it was an intimate event. This is totally the way to go—and we'll definitely make sure we go back to that wine bar again. To make matters even better, the owners are friends of the family, so we got so much stuff comped and they gave us a bottle of Cava to bring out when we celebrate her first birthday.

Thanks Jonny and Mike for arranging a wonderful evening!

In case you're interested, here are some pictures from Saturday.


On our way into Manhattan.

Sam helping getting Campbell ready

Me trying to get her dress on (it's not as easy as you might think!)

Me and my buttercup

The actual christening ceremony was so intimate. I loved it!

God parents. Sam and Matt, our niece and nephew

Mary (our minister on loan from Stockholm). Matt, Rich, I and Sam.

Rich and I with the guest of honor

Party time for mom and dad.
Deb and Alicia (Rich's sisters), Campbell and I (she never misses a party), Sam and Sarah (my nieces)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails