Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A Very Merry Arthur Christmas














Don't you just love when all the Christmas lights are up and the tree is decorated? I still think lighting the Christmas tree is the most magical moment of the season. I turn all other lights off and just have the tree on and light tons of candles. Some glögg in my cup, Christmas music playing and the fire burning outside on the patio, and I'm all set. (Maybe with a little wishful thinking we'll get some snow on the ground soon.)

If all my plans work out, next weekend I'll be making some Pomanders (you know, the oranges with cloves in them). They will make your house smell amazing! Plus, our traditional Lucia celebration and the Rockefeller Center Tree on Saturday night. That should get us completely in the Christmas spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails