Friday, January 7, 2011

Casio Pathfinder Watch

Finally Friday night and I'm on my way home. Have had evening commitments the past two nights, so I have barely seen Rich and Campbell. I miss them both terribly and can't wait to step in the door. It's amazing what little appeal staying out has when you have the best things ever at home!

I'm bringing home a little surprise for the Rich tonight, cause he's the best thing since sliced bread and he's such an amazing dad. Picked up this really cool solar powered Casio Pathfinder watch, and I know he's going to love it! Isn't the color amazing!? It's going to be perfect for surfing this summer (he has promised to help me overcome my fear of sharks, and bring me back out on the board! I think I'm still damaged from Jaws)

Have a great Friday night my friends. Tata!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:The Grasslands,Woodbury,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails