Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Golden Globes: Highs and Lows

I think I have managed to make my final picks for the Best and Worst at the Golden Globes this past weekend. Absolute favorite must have been Olivia Wilde in Marchesa. I'm in love with this sparkling creation. I just want to put it on and dance all night long.

TOP FIVE

Olivia Wilde in Marchesa. Delish.


Anne Hathaway in Armani Privé. Wa wa woom.


January Jones in Versace. Bringin' sexy back.


Jennifer Lawrence in Louis Vuitton. Heavenly ruffles.


Kyra Sedgwick in Emilio Pucci. Picture perfect.


Beyond salvation...

Helena Bonham Carter in Vivienne Westwood (I'm speechless. Plain madness.)


Julianne Moore in Lanvin (A wrinkly cheap hot mess)


Emma Stone in Calvin Klein (This is some weird flesh-colored sheath. Yuck.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails