Friday, January 21, 2011

Favorite Things: Clarins


Right now, I'm totally sold on all things Clarins. Rich bought me all these products for Christmas (I hope he was trying to send me a message!) and they are amazing. The Beauty Flash Balm is absolutely amazing, and the Gentle Foam Cleanser makes my face feel super clean. I'm yet to try out some of the other stuff, so maybe Saturday morning beauty day is in order... I'm hoping that on Monday I'll look at least ten years younger!

Get all their stuff at clarins.com and most department stores.

1 comment:

  1. Vilken härlig present! Själv fick jag ett lite produkter från Shiseido av Tom. Efter att ha gått igenom de flesta märken är det som passar min hy bäst.
    Ha det så skönt med din beautyday:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails