Thursday, July 16, 2009

BLT FISH




Had dinner at BLT Fish last night. The food was pretty tasty, but slightly overpriced. I had the baked little neck clams to start with. Those were really good. For the main course I opted for the grilled striped seabass with arugula salad and roasted potatoes. I would say that it was average. It was nothing wrong with it, per se, but for the reputation of the restaurant, I thought it would be even better. For dessert, a few of us shared key lime pie. It was so sour, that I couldn't even finish it. I would probably make a retun visit, but it doesn't make the top of my list.

The cocktails were delish. I tried Yellow Submarine, which contained Absolute Mandarin, Passion Fruit and White cranberry; and Shark Bite, champagne, passion fruit and currant. Both were amazing. I obvioulsly had a few too many since I woke up with a major headache. LOL.
BLT Fish, 17th Street between 5th and 6th Ave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails