Thursday, September 1, 2011

Happy Almost Labor Day!



From having a few months of extreme stress and craziness at work, today is actually surprisingly calm and quiet. I guess everyone has already checked out on vacation for the long holiday weekend. Just another half day before we head south to Savannah for Jen & Mike's wedding at the Ford Plantation. I've never been there so I'm super excited to for both the three day fete and touring around town. I'm not much of a fraidy cat, but I definitely don't want to have any ghosty encounters. Savannah is the most haunted city in America after all! We have booked this amazing four star B&B called Ballastone Inn that's serving complimentary high tea in their courtyard and cordials at bar. This is totally my kind of place!

Will be a busy week coming back after labor day too! Third annual Fashion's Night Out is September 8, so it's about time to get some girlfriends rallied up for a night out.

And the U.S. OPEN has finally kicked-off! Unfortunately my homeboy Swede, Robin Soderling, has dropped out due to illness, but it should still be an exciting tournament. We have a tradition of doing a tennis date at the OPEN every year, so we'll be heading over to the Arthur Ashe stadium next Friday for the women's finals. I'm hoping this will be a really great match!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails