Thursday, September 1, 2011

We're Alright





I know everyone at home were really worried about me when the hurricane hit last weekend, but I can assume you all that we are all just fine! We just stayed in all day watching old Bond movies drinking cappuccinos.

Surprisingly, our house scathed by completely unharmed by any falling trees and branches. Besides a little water in the basement, some branches and leaves on the ground and about an hour without power, you could barely tell there had been storm. That's before you left our block, however, right now there are still tons of streets around me with no power and one of the houses has a tree still sitting on it's roof! I guess we were among the lucky ones!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails