Friday, December 23, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things

Happy Little Christmas! Only a few hours left of work before heading off to suburbia for our wonderful Arthur Christmas with friends and family.

But, before heading off, I'm making a quick pit stop at Tbsp/Spoon (one of my favorite little cafes here in Manhattan) for lunch with an old friend from Sweden that I haven't seen in almost 10 years. Our paths have coincidentally crossed again--right here in NYC. What are the chances of that?!A little Christmas miracle.

And since it tis' the season of giving and receiving, I thought I would share a list of a few of my [current] favorite things. I have been pretty good this year, so maybe Santa will bring me something nice...

Something like this amazing sparkly dress from Tibi, maybe paired with these beautiful high heel velvet slippers from Cole Haan. Some dreamy cashmere from J Crew...maybe a crazy orange scarf or a cozy grey hoodie. They all look perfect to me. And lastly, a fancy camera to replace all my old stuff. I would love  this one from Sony to capture all our memories with Cami--nice and small and, surprisingly, with much better reviews than the Nikon 1.

That's all for now. Work and lunch is waiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails