Friday, August 13, 2010

My New Fall Loot

Got these really cute striped shirts from Armani Exchange. I love that they are a little longer (they go over the tush) and they have these super cute button details on one shoulder. In fact, I liked it so much I got it in two different colors. Hot pink/Light pink and Black/White. $48.00 each at Armani Exchange.

I also got this cute cropped jacket. This is going to be so versatile for fall. I can wear it both as a blazer and a jacket. Great investment. $150 also at Armani Exchange.

You can't really see the true color on this photo, but I found this super cute tissue weight scarf in white and bright chartreuse at Ann Taylor Loft for only $15.00.

Rugby Stripe Sweater dress in Cotton and Cashmere Blend. This is so soft. With a pair of leggings and a jacket, this will keep me warm on those rainy fall days. $59.50 at GAP

A pair of essential black skinny pants. I'm guessing these will be my go-to pants this fall and winter. With plats, heels and boots—these will look good with anything. $59.50 at GAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails