Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tick tock, 4 days left to Halloween

Only four days left to Halloween and I still have not made the alterations to my costume. I can feel the pressure building. In typical fashion, I didn't try it on until after I bought it. I have come to the conclusion that it must have been made for girls with short torsos, cause the costume is only covering 80% of me. (Or maybe I'm the freak and have an abnormally long torso. Not sure) Bottom line: I don't want any nip-slips at the party, thank you very much. 

So the sewing needle have to come out and make some changes. Have plans every day this week, so I'm assuming that I'll be the one late for  the party cause in home trying to get the stupid costume together.

Stopped by the garment district yesterday and got some really cool add ons. I just may go a little crazy with the hot glue gun one night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails