Thursday, June 4, 2009

Now what?

Feeling a strange lack of motivation at work lately. My job is not that hard or that stressful, but I simply don't want to be here. I don't know if I'm challenged enough. The worst part is that I just got back from vacation–you would think that energy would be on top. Maybe it's simply jet-lag, but I'm not sure. 

I'm planning to take a week off in July to just chill out at my house, maybe get some things done and go to the beach for a few days. Rich's aunt and uncle has invited us to come out to visit them at their house in the Hamptons, and I think we are taking them up on the offer. They just built this guest house on their property so we could come and go as we wanted. 

I'm hoping that the remainder of this week will go really quickly. Our house is still a mess from trying to work and unpack at the same time. Unopened mail, dirty laundry and shoes are scattered all over. Ugh! I hate it, it makes it really difficult to get ready in the morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails