Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hello Hello


What a whirlwind of a day! It's been absolutely crazy at work, which is both good and bad at the same time. Days pass by in the blink of an eye, but I'm so tired at the end of the day that I just want to crash and burn. Right now, I'm looking forward to getting home, play a little with Cami and enjoy a nice salad on the couch! Add a little masterpiece mystery from the DVR to that and everything will be alright in the world =)

Two more days of work and then a weekend with both fun work. All the new windows for the living room has been delivered and are ready for installation. Hurray! I've been waiting for this for a long time. I can't wait to get rid of that yucky window with tapped condensation.

I'm finally heading over to the tennis center on Saturday. Rich got me some new lessons a while ago and I've been too busy to schedule anything! But we can't have all work and no play, right?!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails