Monday, November 14, 2011

Sparkles and Shimmer



I know it seems a little early to start thinking about holiday dresses, but I stumbled upon this silver sequin dress tonight and I think this must be the one and only one for me this Christmas. I totally in love with cap sleeves lately. With black tights and stilettos, it will be perfect to sip champagne and toast to the season in!


Donna Morgan Open-back Sequin Dress, $140.00 @ dillards.com

We have otherwise made a conscience decision that this Christmas will be a casual pajama holiday for the whole family. I'm thinking thermal PJs, hot toddy and the fire going. And being off for ten days between Christmas and New Years has made me start dreaming of the holidays already.

(If we are lucky, we'll get a nice big snow storm just in time for the holidays so we can have a wonderful white Christmas! I've been dying to go sledding with Campbell)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails