Monday, November 28, 2011

It's a Wonderful Life


Happy Monday everyone! I can't believe I'm back at work already. This long Thanksgiving weekend was just so nice, I didn't want it to end. A perfect blend of relaxation and family get-togethers, plus we even had a little time to be productive. All the windows are now completed in the living room. It's amazing what a difference it made--I'm not even sure why we didn't do this before. Pretty, pretty, pretty.

Just to make myself feel a little better, I already started to plan my next day off in two weeks. We are spending the whole day in the city seeing the tree, window shopping on 5th ave, drinking hot coco, visiting FAO Schwartz to pick out the perfect toy. And maybe we can squeeze in a little ice skating at the Wollman Rink if we are lucky! A very merry holiday day =)

I was itching to start decorating the house for Christmas this weekend, but as usual we ran out of time. But least the house is all shiny and clean, so we are all set to bring out all the decorations next weekend...or maybe even before that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails