Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Keeping highlights blond


During the past year I have gone progressively blonder with my highlights. My natural color is actually an auburn reddish brown, which means that I am struggling with keeping my highlights blond and not brassy red.  My trick has been to use violet shampoo (I think it was actually developed for people with that purple tinted gray hair!) The formula of this type of shampoo usually keeps the red at bay. 

During lunch in the drug store, I spotted this new product "Go Blonder" from John Frieda. I'm going to give it a shot and see if this works. I will continue to use the L'anza Trauma Treatment conditioner as well (this product cures any damaged hair). I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails