Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Bad Luck, Good Luck




Just came back from Bloomingdales, returning my turquoise birthday Marc Jacobs bag. I couldn't believe it when the dye of the bag had rubbed off on one of my white dresses. Shouldn't the bag be color proof?! Luckily they took it back without any problem. I love great customer service. I had even prepared a whole argument in case they would give me a hard time.

At least I got to have a fun new bag for six weeks before returning it, and now I can pick out a new bag to replace it. And, of course, I have already found it =) The Marc by Marc Jacobs Fall/Winter 2010 bag collection has this amazing satchel that I want, want, want! And it has the cutest polka dot lining. (Silly, really, how obsessed I can get with a pocket book.)

They are just available for pre-order right now, shipping in September I think. Now I just have to decide if I should go for the classic black or the little more fun, forrest green. What do you guys think? Green or black?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails