Friday, July 16, 2010

Darth Vader

Sorry for not updating the blog my friends, but I have been home sick with the flu for a whole week—totally stinks. I have had a horribly sore throat, fever and a voice that could scare away little children. I hope after this weekend it will be over with.

Have still been up trying to get things done though. We are having a realtor come in next week to give us an estimate of how much we could rent out the house for, and, if we would want to sell it (which I don't), how much we could get. We have put so much work and effort into this place that I don't think I could bare letting it go. I know it's small, but it's ours =) It's going to be a busy few days to get the house ready though. The new kitchen ceiling was finally finished last night, but it still needs the white washing to go on. Right now the list is so long, I doubt we'll get it all done, but we'll see.

Finally venturing out today. Lunch with my friend Laurie and then checking out the image comps for my new Invisalign braces. Super excited!

2 comments:

  1. Hoppas att du mår bättre snart och slipper darth wader-rösten.
    Jag tycker det är härligt att se alla bilder på er lilla tjej. Hon är ju helt underbar!

    Ha det gott.
    Kram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tackar tackar! Mar battre nu, men den har rosten och hostan haller i =) Har det jatteharligt hemma med lillan denna sommaren. Jag lagger upp lite mer bilder snart.

    Kram
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails