Friday, July 30, 2010

On the Cheap: T-shits and Belts



Deep conditioner in my hair and a mud mask on my face, taking a break from packing to munch on some much needed brown rice spicy tuna sushi. Gosh, I love sushi!

Running around trying to make everything fit in our tiny car (small cars aren't always so good. lol)—as always I have way to much stuff. I'm so out of control when it comes to packing. If I'm going to be away for three days, I tend to bring at least seven different outfits. Of course now we have all the baby stuff too, so I have to go through everything one more time to decide what I will actually use and leave the rest behind.

I managed to squeeze in some last minute shopping before packing up. Found these great pocketed t-shirts at Gap for $5.99 each and two skinny belts ($3.99 and $5.99). These will be perfect for the weekend with my denim mini! I have become such a bargain hunter lately. It's actually giving me a little kick when I find something I want and it just happens to be on clearance. I guess I'm just lucky like that.

I guess I should get back to packing up so we can head out before midnight =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails