Sunday, July 18, 2010

Close, but no cigar

Have been neglecting the blog for a few days. Crazy busy getting the house ready for the realtor on Wednesday. We are pretty close to being all set, but I just added a million things to the to-do-list, so now we're behind schedule again.

On top of everything, my sister- and brother-in-law needed help moving into the house in Rockville Center (they just moved back to Long Island from Virginia). Typical. Everyone always needs help when you have a million of your own things to get done. Managed to get the patio and outside all cleaned up and the kitchen ceiling stained white. A few more things needs to get done on the main floor and then I have to tackle the basement. Of course, all this needs to get done with a baby in my arms. Not an easy feat.

Once this is all completed, I think I'll reward myself with a mani and pedi. I'm so addicted to foot rubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails