Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hair Trial and Error



I have been abusing my hair for years. Multiple layers of bleached highlights, curling irons, flat irons. You name it, I have done it. To try to repair the damage, I think I've bought every product under the sun and nothing seemed to help my poor hair. Frizz, breakage and severe damage.

Of few months ago, my friend Iva told me to use Nexxus products, especially Emergencee.She swore by their stuff. I have to agree with her—I think these have been the best products ever. My hair has actually start showing some signs of improvement. The shine is finally coming back. Of course, a cut every 8 weeks helps too =)

This is the regiment I swear by.

1. Nexxus Therappe Shampoo. I wash my hair only twice a week, but I rinse and condition every day.
2. Nexxus Emergencee treatment. I use it every two weeks.
3. Nexxus Therappe Shampoo. A second wash if you used the Emergencee treatment.
4. Nexxus Humectress Conditioner (let it stay in your hair for at least 2 minutes)
5. L'anza Trauma Treatment Leave in conditioner.

You can get the Nexxus products in any drugstore that carry salon brands, but the L'anza you have to get at your salon or online. I get the 1 liter bottles at amazon.com for an amazing deal with free shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails