Thursday, July 8, 2010

Should We Stay or Should We Go?

Sitting browsing Manhattan apartment listings. We're seriously considering renting out our house and move back into the city for a while. (We can get a large 2 bedroom apartment for less than we are spending on the house.) What we really want to be able to spend as much time with Campbell as possible, and commuting out to the suburbs takes up so much time everyday (3 hours)—time that we could be spending with her!

I love the house with the garden and everything, but figuring out commuting and child care is really stressing me out. I really miss my little baby as soon as I'm not with her and I want to try to maximize the amount of time we spend together as a family.

It's funny how things change once you have such a little miracle entering your life. I love nice stuff and all, but material things (yeah, even shoes, purses and clothes) seem to mean very little in comparison to her.

What do you guys think? Any suggestions or advice?


1 comment:

  1. Jag hade definitivt flyttat in till stan, ni kan ju alltid ångra er sen! Jättefin blogg förresten :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails