Thursday, August 13, 2009

Closet Spelunking

Trapeze Dress from Club Monaco (never worn)

Linen Dress from Banana Republic (never worn)

Long sleeved jersey dress from Kenneth Cole. Will be perfect 
this fall with tights, belt, boots and my leather jacket.

Dress from American Apparel

Funky Yellow Gloves, Club Monaco.

At 10:30 last night, I, for some reason started to clean out my closet. I have been trying to be really good and pick the next day's outfit the night before, so I can stay in bed a few minutes longer—and avoid morning fashion anxiety!

Anyway, lately my closet has been overflowing and there's been no room to even hang any more clothes. Things are falling down and spilling out. I'm one of the girls that have been cursed with a small closet. (I'm dreaming of Cher's closet in Clueless. How cool wouldn't that be?) Well, the size of my closet has led to complete disarray and clothing amnesia. I have tons of clothes that I can barely remember getting.

Last night I found four dresses and a pair of super cute gloves that I had completely forgotten about. It's like a free shopping spree.







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails