Friday, August 21, 2009

Long Beautiful Hair

Gimme head with hair
Long beautiful hair
Shining, gleaming
Steaming, flaxen, waxen

Give me down to there hair
Shoulder length or longer
Here baby, there mama
Everywhere daddy, daddy

Hair, hair, hair, hair, hair
Flow it, show it
Long as God can grow it
My hair

I have finally made the leap. In two weeks I'll be getting Brazilian Keratine Treatment for my hair. Maybe finally the damage I have done to my hair for the past few years will be fixed. The result is supposed to be amazing! I have heard the fumes may be a little dangerous, but I'll endure it if my hair will come out great. My stylist have told me that if it's not life changing, I'll get my money back. 

Supposedly it takes about 2.5 hours and will set me back $350. A lot of money, but if it can save my hair it's worth every penny!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails