Monday, November 16, 2009

I will not give up on Fashion

Despite the little baby bump on my belly, I refuse to give up on stylish fashion for pregnancy. So far I still wear my regular clothes without any issue, but just the past two weeks the jeans have gotten a little tighter. It's just a matter of time until I can't button them! Thank god we started to tell people now. I didn't want people to start thinking that I was binge eating in the closet and packing on the pounds. My friend Laurie call them my happy pounds (but I'm not so sure how I feel about extra pounds!)

Anyway, fashion staples for the next few months: leggings and skinny jeans, longer tops, jackets and cute booties and boots. I will not give up on high heels! (then again, check with me again in 4 months).

I will still continue to blog about stuff I would wear if I didn't have this extra passenger with me =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails