Monday, March 30, 2009

All set for Easter




For the first time in years we have remembered to decorate. We always forget to put the Easter decorations out, and when Good Friday comes, we have to scurry down to the basement digging in the boxes.  

What prompted this was that I think I have accidentally invited the whole family to our house this easter. My original idea of just us and my in-laws have now ballooned into an affair for eleven people. Aunts and uncles, brothers and sisters, nieces and nephews–they are all coming...I think. Of course no one wants to fully commit just yet, which is fine. I am secretly hoping that someone won't come, since we don't even have chairs for everyone.

Now I just have to figure out the menu for the brunch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails