Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bad Decision Blocker


I think we have all done it at one point or another...yup, I'm talking about drunk dialing. In a sober condition, you would have been more than able to resist the temptation of calling that ex-boyfriend, but with a little bit of alcohol courage...there you go again. Usually it ends in either a booty call or with tears (usually from your side). We have all been there.

So this afternoon my friend sent me a link to this site and it made me crack up.  There is a new iPhone app called the Bad Decision Blocker. For any of you drunk dialers out there, an installation is highly recommended. It does cost 99 cents, but it will spare you the regret and embarrassment of the day after. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails