Monday, March 16, 2009

US OPEN 2009 is added to my list


I have made a real effort this year to have fun plans in place for the summer. Believe me, I love being a homebody and watch TV on the couch, but I also make sure that I have some solid plans for the year's best season. If I don't, I often end up at home every night, and in August I'll be wondering where the whole summer went =(. So this year I'm implementing this new tactic. 
The latest addition to my summer fun plans is the US OPEN 2009 Golf Championship. For the first time since 2002, it's back playing at Bethpage Black. It's actually much more exciting to be in the audience than one might think. I just scored tickets for June 16. Yay. Now I just need some tickets for the polo matches in the Hamptons!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails