Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Cute Shorts = Summer Essentials



I have been looking for a pair of jeans shorts for a while now and I just came across these from Express. Granted, I haven't tried them on yet, but they are the perfect length and wash, so I think I have to try them. (express.com, $49.50)

I also spotted a pair of satin shorts. These could swing either way–satin is not the most forgiving fabric and tends to enhance flaws instead of minimizing them. Plus, the pleats in the front could make you look like you have a pot belly. I think I may have to try them on though. Could be really cute with a pair of really high heels. (express.com, $59.50)

Not sure if they have them in their store locations, but both pairs are available online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails