Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Frugal shopping



I used to hate factory outlets. Every time I went, I came home with a bunch of stuff that I didn't really love. I had this really bad habit of buying stuff that I thought was just ok—simply because it was cheap. And the worst part is that I knew it too, but somehow I couldn't seem to stop myself from doing it. I have a few things with tags still on them in my closet. 

But on our way out to the wineries this weekend, we made a pit stop at the Tanger Outlets. I got some great stuff that I actually really love. I found these two dresses, the top one from Bebe and the black one is from Saks. (I know the black one doesn't look like much on the hanger, but it so cute on.) Each of them were around $50.

I'm a changed woman! 

1 comment:

  1. Jag kan ha lite svart att hitta klader pa outlets pga roran:) Men har faktiskt gjort mina basta fynd dar.
    Den svarta klanningen ar ju bara sa lacker. Och vilket pris sen! Da blir man verkligen glad.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails