Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Want and Afford!



I'm looking for a pair of perfect black flats. I walk from the station to my job every morning, and my feet get so tired from walking in heels all day. I think the cure could be to use flats walking and then changing shoes at work. I just hate that all my jeans and pants are hemmed for heels not flats! I'm going to be dragging  my pants on the street. Yuck!

I really want the classic Tory Burch Reva ballerina flats, but they are $195. I don't know if I think it's worth it just to trek back and forth from the station.

I found these patent Frankie flats from BP Shoes at Nordstroms as an alternative. Only $59.95 and they come insuper cute yellow patent and red patent too!

Plus, some of the vintage stores sell antique shoe buckles that I could add if I thought they were to plain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails